57 Lantana Avenue
First Time Offering - Original Solid Brick Home Ready For Transformation
- Tightly-held, first time offered since built by the family 63 years ago
- Scope to create your dream home to taste
- Three well placed bedrooms, neat bathroom
- Abundant windows for natural light and outlook
- Classic charm, high ceilings, timber floors beneath carpet
- L-shaped lounge and dining, separate kitchen
- Outdoor laundry and additional w/c, garden shed
- Potential to extend/add a second level STCA
- Off street parking, family friendly neighbourhood
Land Size: 708.2 sqm
Frontage: 15.54 m
Council Rates: $483.52 per quarter
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).