102/822 Pittwater Road
Sunny North Facing Apartment, Large Entertainers Terrace, Magic Sunrises
- Bathed in northerly sunshine, first floor, private and quiet rear setting
- Bright open plan living/dining area flows outdoors via stacking glass doors
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, dishwasher
- North facing queen sized bedroom fitted with built-ins, opens outdoors
- Oversized terrace perfect for kicking back and hosting large social gatherings
- Sleek bathroom, concealed internal laundry, air conditioning
- Secure car space, lift access, secure intercom entry
- A relaxed low-maintenance lifestyle or prime investment option
- Walk to Dee Why's trendy seaside dining strip and ocean pool
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).