86 Bantry Bay Road
Exceptional Blank Canvass Opportunity In Sought After Locale
- Functional single level layout, three separate living areas
- Three well-separated bedrooms, main has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath and separate w/c, internal laundry
- Pool and multiple outdoor spaces to relax, entertain and play
- Double lock up garage, first time offered in forty-seven years
- No restrictions due to easements, no front neighbours for privacy
Water Rates- $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).