9/49-51 Foamcrest Avenue
Spacious Apartment Moments To Village & Beach
- Interiors offer seamless indoor and outdoor integration via sliding doors
- Sweeping open plan lounge and dining area enjoys light and coastal breezes
- Separate kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Deep all-weather terrace, perfect for year-round alfresco entertaining
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, main has walk-in, ensuite and balcony
- Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry
- Security intercom entry, ample storage, updated flooring, air conditioning
- Secure tandem parking, pet-friendly complex, visitor parking, 149 sqm on title
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).