2/5-7 MacPherson Street
'The Macpherson' | Setting A New Luxury Benchmark In Warriewood, Offering Internal Lift Access, Four Bedrooms, Multiple Living Spaces & Expansive DLUG
'The Macpherson' - Urban luxury meets coastal style in this brand-new home in a prized family-orientated neighbourhood, close to a host of lifestyle options. A sleek contemporary facade, select palette of materials and refined minimalism create a bold statement with a superb layout featuring wide dimensions and a choice of living areas. With the ease of lift service to each level, directly to oversized double garaging, the four-bedroom design is spread over two levels, with high-end appointments and effortless flow to outdoor spaces, including a sunny alfresco courtyard and exclusive use gardens. Set in a boutique collection of only nine designer residences surrounded by native reserves, bike trails and parks, plus quick access to Warriewood Square, schools, express B-line city buses and beaches.
- Rare internal Lift service to each level, including basement carpark
- Perfect for downsizers without comprising on space and style
- Large dimensions, light and airy interiors, solid construction
- Optimal north aspect, private wide open leafy views
- Brand new boutique collection of only nine townhomes
- Free-flowing lounge and dining area flow outdoors
- Gourmet stone finished gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, master has ensuite
- Effortless indoor and outdoor transition on each level
- Sun-washed all-season alfresco entertaining courtyard
- Child-friendly exclusive use level lawn and gardens
- Upstairs living area with wet-bar opens to balcony
- Sleek bathrooms, concealed internal laundry with dryer
- Ducted zoned air conditioning, timber floors, high ceilings
- Double height double garage with vast storage space
- A short walk to the local IGA, bakery, café and cinema
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).