19/7-13 Brookvale Avenue
Enjoy The Northly Sunshine Of This Modern Top Floor Pad
- Top floor with an optimal north orientation
- Roomy interiors with large windows for light
- Double bedroom with built-ins opens to balcony
- Private north facing balcony ideal for alfresco dining
- Spacious open plan living and dining with air conditioning
- Modern stone topped gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Sleek bathroom, with bath, internal laundry with dryer
- Undercover access to secure parking with storage at rear, gas heating outlet
- Ready investment or low-maintenance lifestyle pad
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022