5/13-15 Francis Street
Unique Contemporary Apartment In Boutique Pet Friendly Block With Vast Entertainers Terrace
- Interiors run under dramatic high ceilings for space and air-flow
- Staircase access upon entry offers a house-like feel, intercom
- Light-filled living area effortlessly flows outdoors via oversized sliders
- Terrace with in-build bbq, wine fridge and sink for grand scale entertaining
- Watch beautiful sunsets and the magic of the twinkling light at night
- Stone crafted kitchen with dishwasher, concealed internal laundry
- Air conditioning throughout, quality flooring and ample storage
- A ready-made investment or low-maintenance lifestyle pad
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Strata Levies - $1,900 Per Quarter Approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).