15 Ronald Avenue
Original Family Home With Enormous Potential
- Open plan lounge and dining area with fireplace
- Increasingly rare opportunity in this sought after locale
- Separate kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboards
- Two downstairs bedrooms, upstairs master with ensuite
- Deep rear yard with ample space for a pool (STCA)
- Bright main bathroom with bath, undercover carport
- Live or rent out while considering plans for the future
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).