67 Victor Road
Amazing opportunity on prime land with ocean views
- Lovingly held by the one family for over 65 years
- Expansive district views extend to the wide ocean horizon
- Two level residence currently configured for dual family living
- Living and dining space plus a sweeping family room upstairs
- Sun drenched northeast ocean-view terraces on both floors
- Original gas kitchen and kitchenette, practical bathrooms
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, home office or fifth bedroom
- Sunny corner setting with private fully-enclosed rear yard
- Stroll to Narraweena Village/Public School and St John the Apostle
- Easy walk to shops, supermarkets, eateries and B-line city buses
- Moments to Dee Why Beach and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Garage and secure carport, high ceilings, gas outlet
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).