4/149 Oaks Avenue
Panoramic Beach and Ocean Views with Bright Open Living
An absolute beachfront location, reveals vast amounts of natural light and a large sun-drenched north facing balcony terrace.
Located on the preferred second floor, and with a north east corner location, the seasons are kind here as the apartment is nestled between floors in Dee Why's most prime and peaceful position.
- Beachfront location, with north facing protected terrace balcony with a BBQ gas point and power, strip LED lights around the balcony are a subtle effect as well as an overhead light, all add to the ambience at twilight.
- Relax here and gaze towards Long Reef Headland and the golf course daily, watch all sunrises, sunsets and celebrations at the beach park and on the sand, without leaving the comfort of your home.
- The apartment living areas are open plan and flow onto the terrace balcony, all are ultra-modern.
- Each morning wake to the sounds and sights of the Pacific Ocean and see the sunrise from a spacious master bedroom serviced with a modern en-suite.
- Luxurious main bathroom has a deep soaking tub with a rainfall shower overhead.
- Modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, full size with storage drawers, pantry and an entertainer's breakfast bar for a chat and hors d'oevres.
- A separate dining area merges with the indoor and outdoor living area.
- Second bedroom has a generous built-in robe.
- Third bedroom has been converted into a home office as well as a spacious walk in robe.
- Plantation shutters and fly screens throughout and storm proof sliding doors opening fully, embrace the stunning outlook. Sycamore overhead ceiling fans for your comfort.
- Lock up garage with high ceilings, remote control door, a huge storage cupboard as well as shelving for your surf boards, surf skis, golf clubs, bikes and more. Including secure entrance into the building. There is an undercover car space for your guests to park in.
- Steps to coastal walks, headlands, restaurants, cafes and more. City & Manly bus stop directly at the end of the street.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).