3408/10 Sturdee Parade
Town Centre Amenity Meets Resort Style Beachside Living - Enter Near Coles on Sturdee Parade
- Light and airy open plan living/dining area
- Large sliding doors seamlessly flow outdoors
- Covered balcony, ideal for relaxed entertaining
- Double bedroom with wall-to-wall built-ins
- Seek bathroom, concealed laundry with dryer
- Stone finished kitchen with Miele gas appliances
- New plush carpet, freshly painted interiors
- Gas heating outlet, ample storage options
- Lift access to a secure car space, storage cage
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).