15/10 Lismore Avenue
Urban Convenience Meets Coastal Living
- Open plan lounge and dining area flows outdoors
- Modern kitchen with stainless oven and gas cooktop
- Good size covered balcony perfect for relaxed barbeques
- Privately set double bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Lock up garage, laundry with additional storage
- Well-maintained solid brick building, nothing to spend
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Strata Rates - $1,100 Per Quarter Approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).