5 Cousins Road
Flexible Family Home Situated on a Corner Parcel
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench top and gas cooking with views to the yard
- Bright, large living area with separate dining, flowing through to kitchen
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Multiple outdoor living zones, covered paved alfresco entertaining area
- Renovated bathrooms, tiled floors throughout
- Double carport, plus additional off-street parking for up to three cars
- Large separate workshop or home office
- Corner block with dual access
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).