9/102 Oaks Avenue
Sunlit Contemporary Apartment 50m from Dee Why Beach
- Light filled open plan living/dining
- Good sized gas kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Private covered balcony with space for alfresco dining
- Good sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom, private external laundry
- Undercover carport, set in well-maintained complex
- Placed within 50m walk to the sand, surf and ocean pool
- A great low maintenance home or smart investment opportunity
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).