127 Claudare Street
Sleek Family Home With Oversized Interiors And Lake Views
- Multiple living areas adaptable to the needs of growing families
- Gourmet island kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Free flowing living/dining area, effortless flows outdoors
- All-season alfresco deck extends to child-friendly level lawn
- Formal dining room, casual family/tv room, dedicated study
- Four upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, rumpus opens to balcony
- Parents retreat with walk-in, ensuite and own balcony
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, under stair storage
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).