62A Lady Penrhyn Drive
Auction this Thursday 29 April at 6pm at Upstate Auction Rooms, Registrations from 5:45pm (Level 1, 888 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why)
Designed to deliver the ultimate in contemporary luxury, this brand-new home designed by Icon Homes makes a bold statement with its grand proportions, dramatic double-height ceilings and sophisticated monochrome palette. A family orientated layout is spread over two substantial levels, with multiple living areas, five-bedrooms with a master suite and balcony capturing wide open north-east views spanning the ocean horizon. Expansive open plan living space is anchored by a high-spec Caesarstone island kitchen and opens seamlessly to an entertainer's terrace and sunny wrap-around child-friendly level garden. Positioned on the exclusive 'Red Hill', minutes away from schools, parks, Manly/Chatswood bus stops and a short drive to beaches.
- Exceptional size and design, perfect for the large or growing family
- High ceilings allow for abundant natural light, space and air-flow
- Free flowing living area with a defined lounge and dining area and fireplace
- Seamless indoor/outdoor integration to covered alfresco entertaining
- Gourmet island kitchen equipped with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances
- Upstairs bedrooms with walk-ins, rumpus opens to balcony with ocean views
- Ocean-view master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony access
- Lower level study/tv room, large storeroom with custom shelving
- Sleek bathrooms, main has tub, family laundry with storage, air conditioning
- Wrap-around child-friendly level lawn, large rain water tank, security system
- Remote double garage with internal access, 7 year home owner warranty
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).