5/41 Dee Why Parade
Roomy two bedder a mere stroll to ocean and trendy beachside dining scene
- Smart well-maintained block of 12 set in neat gardens
- Quiet rear unit on first floor suits buyer looking for relaxed beach living
- Common areas recently refreshed with new carpet and paint
- Generous covered balcony ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Undercover parking with easy internal access to common areas
- Held by same owner for 18 years, with same excellent tenant for the last 11 years
- Attractive home or smart investment opportunity in desired area
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).