21 Waratah Parade
Solid Build Large Family Home - Ideal Investment
- Open plan dining and living which extends onto a covered entertaining balcony
- Brand new kitchen with 900 wide oven, gas cook top, range hood and microwave
- Stone splash back and benches with soft closing cupboards and extra large pantry
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- The other bedrooms are generous sized with built-ins, fifth offers home office option
- Plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Family sized laundry with storage and extensive under the house dry storage areas
- Covered outside courtyard BBQ area with kitchen and bathroom
- Separate in-law accommodation or teenage retreat with side entrance
- Feel secure with a security fence and system
- Double drive-through garage with internal access, parking for four cars
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).