10 Endeavour Drive
Modern Torrens Title Town Home In Popular Beacon Hill
- Private corner parcel, living area with window seating
- Eat-in stone topped kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- All-season entertainers courtyard, ideal for alfresco dining
- Three upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-ins/walk-in robes
- Child-friendly low-maintenance level lawn and established gardens
- Double garage with storage offers ease of internal/garden access
- Full main bathroom, laundry and guest powder room
- Perfect for young families, lifestyle seekers and downsizers
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).