5 Reynolds Crescent
A Beautifully Resolved Family Home Offering Every Creature Comfort
- Transformed by a considered renovation in 2017 with nothing left to do
- L-shaped lounge and dining areas enhanced by engineered flooring
- Marble island kitchen with Ilve gas cooktop, Smeg oven, walk in pantry
- Bi-fold servery to cafe style dining and private entertaining deck
- Bedrooms with built-ins, parents retreat with walk-in and balcony
- French doors open to a travertine patio ideal for alfresco dining
- Chic bathrooms, main has egg shape bath and heated flooring
- Level lawn amid gardens which are a joy throughout the seasons
- Ample storage options, gas heating, gas hot water, family laundry
- Double garage with internal access, solar panels, air conditioning
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).