4 Sherwood Crescent
Modern Family Living Tranquil Setting
- Master bedrooms with generous built-ins and ensuite,
- Functional original kitchen with Smeg oven and dishwasher
- Separate lounge and dining rooms, green outlooks at evert turn
- Four bedrooms with built-ins one has private courtyard
- Rumpus with adjoining sunroom, entertainers' deck, pool
- Intercom, plantation shutters, bbq bayonet, new blinds, new carpet
- Auto double garage with internal access, extra off-street parking
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).