3/55 Pacific Parade
Spacious and peaceful 163sqm Villa in Boutique Complex
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, Miele oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Internal laundry off kitchen doubles as a walk in pantry
- Both bedrooms with built in wardrobes and terrace access
- Bathroom includes separate bath and shower, additional separate toilet
- Tinted windows on Western side designed to keep heat out
- Air conditioning, visitor car parking, fast and reliable internet connection
- Remote controlled double lock up garage with 4 x large shelving units and workbench
- Convenient to express B1 city transport, Westfield Warringah Mall
- Easy stroll to the sand, surf and sizzling eateries at Dee Why Beach
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).