5/43 Adams Street
Sunlit Parkside Beach Pad with Tranquil Outlook
- Pet friendly building, opposite Adams Street Reserve dog park
- Lock-up garage plus open car space, covers a sizable 95sqm on title
- Modernised open plan kitchen offers optional scope to upgrade
- Well-maintained full brick building of 10, direct access to the park
- Wide spacious living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling views
- Double sliding glass doors open to sizeable sunny park-side balcony
- Spacious main bedroom opens to the balcony
- Updated bathroom, share laundry with your own machine space
- Discretely hidden away down the end of a private driveway
- Buses to Manly Wharf, Dee Why Beach and the city are metres away
- Only 400m to the golden sands and surf at Curl Curl Beach
Curl Curl Neighbourhood Profile
Sydney’s Northern Beaches don’t get much more stunning than Curl Curl and its stunning 1.2km of pristine coastline. The best surf break along the coast, that also happens to be one of its most family-friendly, Curl Curl is the destination for beachgoing enthusiasts looking for some fun in the sun for the whole family.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).