27 Grover Avenue
Dual Living In Serene Tropical Setting On 968sqm
- Four bedrooms, one with adjoining study, main has built-ins
- Two separate living areas, stone topped kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy original bathroom, polished timber floors, ample storage
- Covered paved alfresco entertaining area, deck and built-in spa
- Modern two-bedroom granny flat with all-season entertainers deck and spa
- Double carport, plus additional off-street parking for up to three cars
- Easy-care level lawn, outdoor laundry and w/c and workshop
- Flexible solutions for modern day families with broad market appeal
House $1,000 p/w
Flat $700 p/w
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).