28 Tasman Street
North Facing Ocean Vistas on Tightly-Held Headland
- Sweeping open plan living/dining to north facing coastal views with entertainers terrace
- Stone kitchen equipped with gas appliances, generously sized with ample bench space
- Three sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, fourth flexible as additional living space or home office
- Master with generous ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony drinking in the coastal views
- Large laundry, three bathrooms, excellent storage, lower level wine cellar
- Covered entertaining area flows seamlessly to North facing rear yard, perfect as a flexible extra living space
- Two car garaging with internal access, solid brick construction, level land
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).