10/27 Seabeach Avenue
Modern & Stylish Apartment With Leafy Views
- Contemporary gas kitchen with timber benchtops and dishwasher
- Floating timber floors enhance the sense of space
- Plantation shutters, ceiling fans and A/C add to the sense of privacy and style
- Spacious master bedroom with built-ins
- Single car space plus external laundry and store room
- A walk to the shops, beach and express city transport
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Strata Rates - $740 Per Quarter Approx
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).