20/46-50 The Crescent
Top Floor Resort Style Living With North East Facing Ocean Views
- Wake to stunning sunrises and fall asleep to the soothing sound of the ocean
- Free flowing open plan living area extends outdoors to sheltered sunny balcony
- Separate well-equipped kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, adjoining laundry
- Two well separated carpeted bedrooms fitted with built-ins, bright east facing main
- Full bathroom dressed in coastal themes, own hot water service, easy-care tiled flooring
- Well-maintained solid double brick building, residents swimming pool, pet-friendly
- Underbuilding car space with internal access, separate storage cage, visitor parking
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Strata Rates - $893 Per Quarter Approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).