226/79-91 MacPherson Street
Designer Resort Style Living In A Community Minded Complex
- Set in block 'D' accessed via Gahnia Lane, pet-friendly complex
- Interiors housed under high ceilings allows for light and air-flow
- Open living/dining area flows outdoors via oversized stacking doors
- Low maintenance floorboards throughout, leafy outlook
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless gas appliances, integrated dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, main has full ensuite and air conditioning
- Dedicated study, internal laundry, intercom entry, ample visitor parking
- Resort facilities including building manager, 25m lap pool, gym, spa and sauna
- Landscaped gardens, BBQ area, children's playgrounds, walking/bike track
- Close to primary and secondary schools, local shops, cafes and cinema
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).