15/18-20 Goodwin Street
Tranquil Lakeside Living Of Style, Quality And Privacy
- Solid double brick building, held for 12 years, only two sets of ownership since built in 2004
- Private leafy vistas enhance the sense of privacy and serenity, savours coastal breezes
- Free flowing open plan lounge and dining area extends outdoors via sliding doors
- Covered balcony with retractable shade awning ideal for year-around alfresco dining
- Entertainers kitchen equipped with stone benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances
- Integrated dishwasher, pull out shelving, internal laundry with additional storage
- Bedroom with built-ins, air conditioning and ceiling fan, plush carpet throughout
- Sleek skylit bathroom with dual vanity and cabinetry, gas heating, bbq bayonet
- Secure car space, ample visitor parking, intercom entry, NBN ready, lift access
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).