23/15-19 Shackel Avenue
Bright & Beautiful Apartment With North Facing Terrace
- Commanding position on the top floor of an immaculately maintained building
- Open plan living space flowing onto a sunlit north facing balcony
- Open plan Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, main has an ensuite
- Ultra-modern bathrooms, internal laundry, covers a sizeable 91sqm on title
- Easy stroll to eateries, walk to B-line city buses and Warringah Mall
- Minutes to Dee Why, Long Reef, Curl Curl, Freshwater and Manly Beach
- Secure basement parking, pet-friendly building
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).