413/11 Mooramba Road
Executive Resort-Style Living With Views To The Ocean
- Quality security complex, lift access, secure car space, indoor heated pool
- Double bedrooms with built-ins and balcony access, main has ensuite
- Wrap-around balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining and daily reprieve
- Sun-filled open plan living and dining area opens outdoor via sliding doors
- Sleek stone topped kitchen fitted with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances
- Fully tiled main bathroom with spa bath, European style internal laundry
- Air conditioning, good storage options, timber flooring, high ceilings
- High-growth location, ideal for the executive buyer or investors
Water Rates- $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).