7/21a Koorala Street
Blissful Peace And Privacy In Ultra Convenient Locale
- Freshly painted interiors, open plan living/dining area
- Holds a sunny disposition with leafy outlooks at every turn
- Separate kitchen equipped with gas cooktop and stainless-steel oven
- Bathroom enhanced by floor-to-ceiling tiles, boutique block of 10
- Carport, new lights, plantation shutters, well-maintained common areas
- Footsteps to express city transport, supermarkets, cafes and parks
- Close to swimming pool, golf course and beautiful Manly Dam
Total Size: 75 sqm
Council Rates: $362.11
Strata Rates: $1,038.84
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).