North Curl Curl
46 Surf Road
Parkside sanctuary right on the beaches doorstep
• The ultimate lifestyle residence for active beach-loving families
• Step straight across the road to grassy reserve nudging the lagoon
• Wander to the beach within five minutes without crossing a road
• Footsteps to Manly Wharf and Dee Why buses plus Cooh Café
• Short stroll to playing fields and Curl Curl North Primary School
• Sweeping light filled living space with separate dining area
• Living/dining has soaring cathedral ceilings and gas log fireplace
• Entertainers' kitchen with CaesarStone breakfast/cocktail island
• Smeg gas cooktop, wall and steam ovens plus s/steel dishwasher
• Tiled family room opens to level, fully-enclosed rear lawn
• Spacious bedrooms with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
• Whole floor parent's retreat with sitting room/office and ensuite
• Shadow-line ceilings, blackbutt flooring, ducted vacuum system
• Secure gated front lawn and gardens with a beach shower
• Lock-up storeroom and workshop at the rear of the garden
• Giant lock-up garage with internal access, secure car space
For further information or to arrange an inspection please call Geoff Pickering on 0414 590 598 or Geoff Harris on 0411 544 013 or 9981 9414.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022