24 Evergreen Drive
Peaceful family sanctuary perfect for a growing family
- Interiors housed under high ceilings, sweeping open plan living/dining area
- Entertainers island kitchen equipped with high-end stainless steel gas appliances
- Abundant cupboard and preparation space, stone topped benches
- Four well sized bedrooms with built-ins on the first level, master is a king main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Second ensuite, main on first floor with walk through robe
- Full size third bathroom on sleeping level
- Flexible home office/fifth bedroom or home gym, perfect for those working from home conveniently positioned on the ground floor
- Upstairs casual living area with storage
- Zoned air conditioning, security system, gas hot water and heating, extensive storage
- 7 year Structural Guarantee, private and peaceful end of the cul-de-sac setting
- Auto double garage with internal access, extra off-street parking for two cars
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).