2/12 Turimetta Street
North Facing Upper Duplex With A Leafy Green Outlook And Village Life Amenity
- Elevated to capture picturesque leafy outlooks from every angle
- Free flowing living area with an l-shaped lounge and dining
- North facing sunroom floods the interiors with natural light
- Kitchen with stainless oven/gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
- Three well-separated bedrooms, two fitted with bult-in robes
- Bright bathroom with bath and shower, separate w/c, laundry
- Air conditioning, ample storage options, hardwood timber floors
- Walk to shops, cafes, Kitchener Park and Mona Vale Golf Course
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,260 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).