171 Forest Way
Prime Position 10,800sqm approx. Development Site
- Prime 10,800sqm approx unzoned site with elevated ocean views and coastal breezes.
- Concept for 39 apartments for the over 55's, serenely placed backing onto natural parkland.
- Outdoor recreational facilities, pool and spa, BBQ areas and indoor hydro-therapy pool.
- Landscaped roof decking compliments its natural surrounds, plus viewing decks with outlooks over the treetops to the ocean.
- Secure basement parking with level lift access and ample visitor parking.
- Utilize the existing concept or submit individual plans with flexible sale/settlement terms.
Location and Infrastructure
- Prime position at the 'top' of The Northern Beaches, a rapidly evolving suburb with easy convenience to the North Coast, Central Coast and the Sydney CBD.
- Located 3km from the new Northern Beaches Hospital and the adjoining site for the Frenchs Forest Master Plan.
- One of the first sites available within close proximity to the Frenchs Forest Master Plan, consisting of a new urban plaza with retail, eateries, supermarkets and professional services.
- A short stroll to public transport, along with the proposed B-line express bus services, set to expand to the new Northern Beaches Hospital connecting the Northern Beaches to Chatswood.
- Benefits from the now completed underpass for traffic congestion around the new Northern Beaches Hospital, to Warringah Road under the Wakehurst Parkway and Forestway.
- Continued adjustments to zoning to accommodate strong housing demand.
- $1 billion investment into infrastructure upgrades to the area.
- Over the next 20 years the plan proposes the phased delivery of 2,300 new jobs and 5,360 new dwellings.
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022