13/13 Darley Street East
Boutique Beach Pad With Ocean Views 200m To The Beach
- Open plan stone finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Glass fronted living and dining area enhanced by timber floors
- Covered balcony captures soothing sea breezes and sunrises, bbq bayonet
- Bright king bedroom fitted with built-in robes, study alcove
- Carport, second floor setting, solid double brick building of 18
- A prime beach pad or low up-keep investment in strong demand area
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $340 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $639 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022