8 Carolyn Avenue
Flexible Family Home with Views to Narrabeen Lake
- Open plan living area flowing onto a large all-weather alfresco deck
- Separate formal lounge offers a second living area or TV room
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel oven/cooktop and dishwasher
- Four good-sized bedrooms and a bright bathroom upstairs
- Separate teen-retreat/in-law accommodation downstairs with income potential
- Lush garden, fully enclosed garden with room for a pool
- Hardwood timber floors
- Double garage plus an extra parking space
- Close to Beacon Hill Public School and a short drive to the beaches
- Extra under-house storage
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022