25 Townsend Avenue
Serene Family Home Designed For Life-Long Enjoyment
- Tightly-held for 36 years, appealing façade, beautifully presented throughout
- Carpeted formal lounge and dining room casual meals and family living areas
- Gourmet Stone finished kitchen with Ilve gas appliances and ample cupboards
- Five double bedrooms with built-in robes, including master walk-in and ensuite
- Potential 6th bedroom/study, family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Paved all-season alfresco entertaining area, child-friendly lawn and pool
- Internal laundry with storage space, air conditioning, security alarm
- Auto double garage with internal access, plus additional off-street parking
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022