13/11-13 Oaks Avenue
Oversized Contemporary Entertainer in Prime Location
- Amazing lifestyle retreat for executives, downsizers or families
- Easy commute to city, eateries at your doorstep and level stroll to the beach
- Enormous living space with separate dining or large home office
- Sliding glass doors open to covered terrace bathed in north sun
- Open plan CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktops and dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with ceilings fans, second has mirrored built-ins
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, opens to terrace
- Ultra-modern bathrooms, separate bath and shower in ensuite
- Internal laundry, high ceilings, secure car space with aluminium lock-up storage shed
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022