29A Carrington Avenue
Bright Easy-Care Single Living With Studio
- Renovated stone finished kitchen with stainless Bosch oven, gas cooktop and butlers pantry
- Flowing open plan living/dining extends to court garden and covered entertaining space
- Three well-separated bedrooms, two with built-ins, modern full bathroom, separate w/c
- Separately metered studio with potential for a home office, or kids rumpus
- Private rear alfresco area, large laundry/storage room, gas hot water, outdoor shower
- Lock up garage, double carport, secure electric gated entry, level lawn easy-care gardens
- Within close proximity to local shops, Cromer Golf Course, parks and playing fields
- An easy 4km bike ride to Dee Why Beach, ocean pool and trendy oceanfront dining strip
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022