8/12 Wheeler Parade
Private and Sunlit Beach Pad in Premium Street
- Light-filled and private set at the rear of block for a peaceful setting.
- Two bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Contemporary kitchen with Ceasarstone bench-top, induction cook-top.
- Modern bathroom, timber floating floorboards, ample cupboard space.
- Private "Lounge" balcony off living area.
- Move-in ready apartment, top floor with skylight, pet friendly.
- Lock up garage with generous mezzanine storage.
- Well-maintained boutique block with ideal strata history.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).