9/6 Campbell Parade
Private Hideaway In Convenient Lifestyle Setting
- Light-filled north east aspect, open plan living/dining area
- Stone topped kitchen stainless steel appliances, integrated laundry
- Sizable north east balcony, ideal for relaxed entertaining
- Bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, each with private leafy outlooks
- Updated bathroom with shower over bath, modern timber flooring
- Underbuilding car space, freshly painted throughout, shared laundry
- Well-maintained solid brick building, great first home or investment
- Moments to Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre and Stockland shopping complex
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).