6/104 Ocean Street
Sun-Drenched Top Floor Beachside Apartment With Ocean Views
- Tightly held for over 20 years, intercom entry, prized north aspect
- Statement whitewashed Oak timber ceilings add warmth and texture
- Tiled flooring runs throughout the living area with underfloor heating
- Caesarstone electric kitchen with integrated dishwasher and moveable meals bar
- Bright north facing ocean-view main bedroom with built-ins opens to balcony
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-ins flows to a second intimate balcony
- Full bathroom dressed in coastal themes, concealed internal laundry
- Lock up garage, plantation shutters, NBN ready, freshly painted
- A short stroll to express B-line city buses and Narrabeen Lake trails
Total Sqm: 100.79 sqm
Strata Levies: $1,132.9 per quarter
Council Rates: $358.87 per quarter
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).