63 Beacon Avenue
Flawless Single Level Home With Lush Landscaped Gardens And Ocean Views
- Interiors are flooded with natural light from an optimal north east aspect
- Streamlined interiors executed to integrate indoor and outdoor spaces
- Flowing design allows for abundant natural light and cross ventilation
- Open plan living area with engineered hardwood floors, casual living/tv room
- Stone crafted island kitchen equipped with European appliances
- Sizeable covered alfresco deck with integrated bar area and ocean views
- Bedrooms fitted with built-ins, including the privately set main, study nook
- Deluxe bathroom, gas hot water, gas heating, quality flooring, freshly painted
- Front and rear child-friendly level lawns, air conditioning, new ceilings and roof
- Remote garage/gym space and storage area with internal access, driveway parking
- Potential to add a pool or a second storey and capitalise on the ocean views (STCA)
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).