6/30 Lismore Avenue
Large, Spacious Contemporary Apartment In Boutique Block
- House-like functionality yet affordable with easy flow to a covered balcony
- Exceptionally spacious in all areas with defined dining
- Sleek open CaesarStone SMEG kitchen with gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins, main bed ensuite includes a bath
- Modern bathrooms with CaesarStone vanity tops, internal laundry
- Internal access, storage cage, security building and parking
- Footsteps to park/oval, stroll to supermarkets, eateries and city buses
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,147 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022