2/157-159 Pacific Parade
Garden Hideaway With The Surf At The End Of The Street
- Level access from two entry points, premium north aspect
- Spacious open plan living area flows to covered deck with bbq area
- Stone crafted island kitchen with integrated quality gas appliances
- Well separated bedrooms with built-ins, main has ensuite
- Interiors enhanced by grey and white, timber and exposed brick
- Main bathroom with Carrara tiles and natural ventilation
- New ceilings, downlights, air conditioning, epoxy floors
- Single garage, integrated laundry, pet-friendly building
- Easy walk to shops, parks and express B-line city buses
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).