65A Prescott Avenue
Auction this Saturday 20 February 4:15pm On-Site, Registrations from 4:00pm
Held in the same family for forty years, this flexible family home is set to capture northern views over Dee Why Lagoon, Long Reef Headland and the district from one of the areas highest vantage points. Placed on an impressive 1157 sqm, updated over time with a selection of modern comforts, the flexible floorplan is adaptable to family life, with the opportunity for multigenerational living if desired. Comfortable and immediately liveable as is, there's scope to update and reconfigure into a substantial family home with a pool or granny flat (STCA). Its placed within walking distance to Dee Why Town Centre, express B-line city buses, close to schools and a bike ride to the beach.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with original joinery/shelving
- Fully enclosed entertaining sunroom takes in the captivating views
- Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel oven and meals bar
- Two upstairs bedrooms, three lower level bedrooms for flexibility
- Lower level casual living room/rumpus, wet-bar/kitchenette
- Main bathroom with bath, air conditioning, polished floorboards
- Paved alfresco area, child-friendly secure rear yard, storeroom
- Vast wrap-around level lawn with scope for a transformation
- Two single lock up garages, extra off-street parking, solid construction
Council Rates: $487 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $144 p/q (approx.)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).