77 Parkes Road
Large Peaceful & Private Block with Refreshed Interiors
- Lounge room with fireplace, mantle and custom shelving
- Central kitchen with meals bar, electric cooktop, stainless oven
- Dining area flows outdoors to paved alfresco entertaining
- Two upstairs bedrooms, with two-way-ensuite bathroom
- Three downstairs bedrooms, bright family bathroom
- Upstairs living area with wet bar opens to sunlit terrace
- Oversized single garage, plus ample off-street parking
- New carpet & floorboards, freshly painted, air conditioning
- Further potential on a deep block and enchanting garden
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).