2/2 Brookvale Avenue
Auction this Thursday 18th February 6pm, Registrations from 5:45pm (Upstate Auction Rooms - Suite 15, Level 1, 888 Pittwater Road, Dee Why)
Embracing a sleek contemporary feel that takes full advantage of the space and natural light, this stylish security apartment offers an easy-care home or investment that is quiet and private, exceptionally secure and captures far reaching treetop and district views. It combines bright airy interiors and fresh modern finishes, to deliver an excellent low-maintenance property in a premium location, an easy walk to Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Bright and modern interiors throughout
- Well-proportioned open living and dining space opens to a generous entertaining balcony
- Designer kitchen with new cupboards, stone benchtops, stainless gas appliances and dishwasher
- Both bedrooms with new carpet feature built-ins
- Master bedroom enjoys an ensuite
- Modern bathrooms, main boasts a shower over bath, large separate internal laundry
- Secure car space and separate lock-up storage
- Air conditioning, intercom security entrance and internal access
- Easy strolling distance to Westfield Shopping Centre, direct city transport and with easy access to local schools and beaches
Total Size: 106 sqm (approx.)
Strata Rates: $892 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $144 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $350 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).